- West Feliciana Parish website
- West Feliciana Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Parish President: Kevin Couhig
- West Feliciana Parish Sheriff J. Austin Daniel
- Clerk of Court
- Louisiana Department of Insurance (Flood Information)
- State of Louisiana Shelter list (updating continuously)
- West Feliciana Parish Shelters (last updated Aug. 17, 2016, 9:38 AM):
- None currently listed
- Special Medical Conditions Shelter (homebound, chronically ill, or disabilities in need of medical or nursing care with no other place to receive care)
- Run by the Louisiana Department of Health on LSU’s Baton Rouge campus, Field House. Call (225) 578-6383.
Donate and Volunteer
- If you would like to volunteer to help with clean up and recovery efforts in the parish, email email@example.com
- West Feliciana Parish Hospital, 5266 Commerce St, St Francisville, LA 70775, (225) 635-381
- FEMA information of Federal Aid Programs for the State of Louisiana
- Please visit www.disasterassistance.gov to apply for assistance.