- State of Louisiana Shelter List (updating continuously)
- Jefferson Davis Parish Shelters (last updated Aug. 17, 2016, 3:20 p.m.):
- Special Medical Conditions Shelter (homebound, chronically ill, or disabilities in need of medical or nursing care with no other place to receive care): Run by the Louisiana Department of Health on LSU’s Baton Rouge campus, Field House. Call (225) 578-6383.
- Jennings American Legion Hospital, 1634 Elton Rd, Jennings, LA 70546, (337) 616-7000
- FEMA information of Federal Aid Programs for the State of Louisiana
- Please visit www.disasterassistance.gov to apply for assistance.
- Jefferson Davis Chamber of Commerce