- Washington Parish Government website
- Washington Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness: Director, Thomas P. Thiebaud, 803 Pearl Street, Franklinton, LA 70438, (985) 839-0434
- Parish President, Richard “Ned” Thomas, Jr.
- Washington Parish Sheriff Randy Seal
- Clerk of Court
- Louisiana Department of Insurance (Flood Information)
- State of Louisiana Shelter list (updating continuously)
- Washington Parish Shelters (last updated Aug. 17, 2016, 9:21 AM):
- None currently listed
- Special Medical Conditions Shelter (homebound, chronically ill, or disabilities in need of medical or nursing care with no other place to receive care):
- Run by the Louisiana Department of Health on LSU’s Baton Rouge campus, Field House. Call (225) 578-6383.
- Riverside Medical Center, 1900 Main Street, Franklinton, Louisiana 70438, (985) 839-4431
- Our Lady of the Angels Hospital, 433 Plaza Street, Bogalusa, LA 70427, (985) 730-6700
- FEMA information of Federal Aid Programs for the State of Louisiana
- Please visit www.disasterassistance.gov to apply for assistance.