- Parish website
- St. Helena Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness, Located in the Police Jury Building, 17911 Highway 43 North, Greensburg, Louisiana 70441
- Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff Nathaniel “Nat” Williams, 19 N 1st Street Greensburg, LA 70441, (225) 222-4413 or (888) 200-4905
- Clerk of Court, 369 Sitman Street, #101, Greensburg, LA 70441, (225) 222-4514
- Louisiana Department of Insurance (Flood Information)
- State of Louisiana Shelter list (updating continuously)
- St. Helena Parish Shelters (last updated Aug. 16, 2016, 5:44 PM):
- None currently listed. Please refer to links for surrounding parishes.
- Special Medical Conditions Shelter (homebound, chronically ill, or disabilities in need of medical or nursing care with no other place to receive care):
- Run by the Louisiana Department of Health on LSU’s Baton Rouge campus, Field House. Call (225) 578-6383.
- St. Helena Parish Hospital, 16874 Hwy 43, Greensburg, LA, (225) 222-6111
- FEMA information of Federal Aid Programs for the State of Louisiana
- Please visit www.disasterassistance.gov to apply for assistance.