- City of New Roads, Louisiana website
- Pointe Coupee Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness, Mark Ward, (225) 694-3737, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pointe Coupee Parish Police Jury
- Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff Beauregard (Bud) Torres III
- Clerk of Court: Lanell Swindler Landry, (225) 638-9596, email@example.com
- Louisiana Department of Insurance (flood information)
- State of Louisiana Shelter list (updating continuously)
- Pointe Coupee Parish Shelters (last updated Aug. 16, 2016, 5:44 PM):
- Scott Civic Center, 1200 Marjor Pkwy, New Roads, LA
- Special Medical Conditions Shelter (homebound, chronically ill, or disabilities in need of medical or nursing care with no other place to receive care)
- Run by the Louisiana Department of Health on LSU’s Baton Rouge campus, Field House. Call (225) 578-6383.
- Pointe Coupee General Hospital, 2202 False River Drive, New Roads, LA 70760, (225) 638-6331
- FEMA information of Federal Aid Programs for the State of Louisiana
- Please visit www.disasterassistance.gov to apply for assistance.