Governor John Bel Edwards has issued an amended executive order following Executive Order No. JBE 16-57 regarding the Emergency Suspension Of Deadlines In Legal, Administrative And Regulatory Proceedings. While the prescription and preemption deadlines remain suspended until September 9, other legal deadlines are only suspended until August 19, except for certain listed parishes.
- Parish website
- City of Marksville website
- Avoyelles Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness, Joseph Frank, Director, email@example.com
- Sheriff’s Office, (318) 253-4000
- Clerk of Court
- Louisiana Department of Insurance (flood information)
- Avoyelles Hospital, 4231 LA-1192, Marksville, LA 71351, (318)